The Park Board has issued the following notice:
60-day Comment Period Open for Draft of Theodore Wirth Regional Park Master Plan
The Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board (MPRB) invites public comment on the Draft Theodore Wirth Regional Park Master Plan through December 15, 2014. Once approved, the master plan will guide park investment at Wirth Park for the next twenty years. The draft plan builds on the concept plan that was approved by the MPRB Board in July 2012. Based on comments received, the draft plan will be revised and presented to the Board of Commissioners for a public hearing and approval in 2015.
The Draft Master Plan is available for review:
- Online on the Wirth Park project page
- At the following locations:
- Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board Headquarters, 2117 West River Road N
- Wirth Chalet, Theodore Wirth Regional Park, 1301 Theodore Wirth Pkwy
- Par 3, Theodore Wirth Regional Park, 1325 Theodore Wirth Pkwy
- Harrison Recreation Center,
- Kenwood Community Center,
- North Commons Recreation Center,
Submit a Comment:
- By Mail: Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board; 2117 West River Road N, Minneapolis, MN 55411 ATTN: Colleen O’Dell, Project Planner
If you require language translation, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting translation in the language needed.